"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, April 18, 2014

BOOK 2 Questions Answered!!!!

   Hey lovelies,

   Okay, I know you've all been waiting to hear things about book two. Some of you have asked, some of you have hinted, and I just vaguely smiled and waved at you passing by. I'm SORRY! Really, I am. I hate keeping things from you, but you know how it is. Waiting and hoping and wishing is just part of this crazy world.

   Well, the wait is OVER!

   Because I can finally answer that burning question on everyone's mind who have read and loved Brooklynn and Grayson's story.
   Drum roll please...


---



----




-----


   Okay, I am torturing you for no reason.

   YES! THERE WILL BE BOOK TWO!!!!

   *Throws confetti*

   But WAIT!!! It's not a sequel. It is a COMPANION NOVEL.

   Book Two is about Chance and Dakota. AH!!! *Happy Dance*

   A lot of you have said how much you loved Brooklynn's friends and now you will get to know them better and hopefully, love them even MORE.
   And don't worry, there's still plenty of Brooklynn and Grayson in book two.
   This book is SO MUCH fun to write, but it's definitely different from Falling by Design. The first book concentrated on following your dreams and fighting for what your heart desires. Well, book two takes the other side of things.

   WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR HEART WANTS? What if you don't know what your goals and dreams are? What if life throws rocks your way and you have no idea how to deal?

   I know it may not be what you would expect, but I promise you, the book is still true to the first one in all its sweet and heartbreaking moments. I hope it will be just as big of an encouragement to you as the first one.
   Make sure you follow me on all the social media because I have MORE news to share with you in the future. I'll also be posting teasers and giveaways, so keep your eyes out!

   I heart you all to pieces!

   Valia

   PS. Also, if you'd like to order SIGNED COPIES of FALLING BY DESIGN, now you can!! Just click here ---> SIGNED BOOKS

HUGS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited for you! I'll have to get my hands on a copy! (:

Lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

Flickr