"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, April 28, 2014

BEA, BEA Signing, and Other Randomness!

   Hello lovelies,

   Today I'm here to talk about shoes. No, I'm kidding. You all know I'm here to talk about BEA because DID YOU SEE THAT HEADER?
   That's right, ladies and gents, yours truly is going to BEA.
   *Round of applause*
Oh thanks you guys!
   I can't even tell you how much of a dream come true this is for me. It was complete and total miracle for me to get the time off necessary to go and I'm so beyond excited. The MOST exciting part (except for meeting all you wonderful people) is the fact that my book is to be feature in the New Title Showcase. That's right. You get to see my pretty for the duration of the conference, in all of it beautiful glory. (No, I'm not biased at all).

   This brings me to the other MOST EXCITING part of BEA. I have a SIGNING! That's right. I, Valia Lind, author of Falling by Design, will be signing books at the New Title Showcase on Friday, May 30th at 1pm.

  CAN I GET A HOORAY???
  Okay, yes, I'm excited. I can't wait to go to NYC and spend time with all the wonderful people who make up the book community. If you're planning on being there, LET ME KNOW! I'd love to meet you and I'd LOVE for you to come to my signing!

   In other random news you all want to know....

   1. My YouTube channel is getting a bit of an upgrade. I decided I wanted to feature some book reviews along with all the other things I already do on the channel. Make sure you come and check that out!
   2. Book 2 of Falling series is in full swing! Chance and Dakota are having a blast dominating my writing right now and I'll be sharing some snippets of their story soon. So be on the lookout for that!
   3. In case you missed the little doodley-do on the side, you can now order SIGNED copies of Falling by Design from yours truly. If you can't make it to BEA, this is a great opportunity for all of you.
   4. Speaking of Falling by Design. Some of you have had questions for me in regards to the story and I want to be able to answer all of them. So if there is something that you would like to know when it comes to my book, ASK!!! I'll do a post where I answer all the questions I can!

   Okay, phew! I think that's all for now. HOW EXCITED ARE YOU?? I'm excited. Excited. Excited.

   Hope you all have a fantastic week!

   Much love,

   Valia

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're getting a signing at BEA?! OMG GET IT, GIRL! That's so exciting! *dances*

Kim said...

Hey Valia! what a great accomplishment! You should SO videotape while there!!

Flickr