|No, this is not my own work. New computer - misplaced files :)|
Friday, December 31, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
I’ve never pictured myself as someone with a blog. Sure, I write. That’s what I do. But at the same time a blog was something weird to me. I want to thank all of my wonderful followers and readers for taking the time to visit with me on my humble “blog-abode.” It means the world to me!
I’ve never even imagined that happening! Ever! And yet, here I am, a published author! To all of you who have read my book, I give the biggest thanks! I cannot express how much it means to me to have you hold my words in your hands.
Readers - you are a blessing to me! I couldn’t do what I do without knowing you will be on the receiving end of things.
Friday, December 24, 2010
I promised some more Christmas cheer for you, so here is some from my house!
Just a bit of our decorations this year!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve!!!! Love you all!!!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Well, I must say it has been a bit of a crazy 13 days since you've seen me last. Between two jobs, fighting this ever present sickness, and trying to write, I've been a bit...whats the word....overwhelmed? I've also had a few photography jobs lately. Let me tell you, I've missed those! I forget how much a part of me photography really is when the world spins in chaos around me. But I found a few precious moments to get back to one of my favorite activities and took some pictures. Would you like to see? Oh stop begging, you know I'm going to show you some!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
December. How I love thee? There is just something about knowing that Christmas is this month. The winter month. The month of snow, hot chocolate, and candy canes. The month of sitting by a fireplace with a good book (Simplicity-ha, I had to), snuggled under a blanket, with soft Christmas carols playing in the background.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
|Greetings from my plate :)|
|Because I just had to...|
|Do the "Gobble Dance" This is Old Navy add and I loved it!!!|
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Now, where was I? Oh yes, biker wedding.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Authors! Have a book out? Are you under contract for publication? Make sure you join in the hop. This is a great way to network your blog and let readers know who you are!
- Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many "new to you" authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We'd love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don't create a post for the hop, your readers won't have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
Monday, October 4, 2010
So, recently I've been asked about my book trailer. Where can you find it? What it looks like? How cool is it? (that last one was mine, I admit) Well, I decided to re-post the trailer here for your enjoyment. I had to put this together myself, so I would appreciate any feedback you are willing to provide! Enjoy! :)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Comments are not necessary but appreciated! :)
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Well, it happened. Last night I had the privilege of attending the Smart Chicks Kick It tour in Scottsdale, AZ. I have been waiting for this for a while now, and truth be told I didn’t know what to expect. Apart from this being the first time I was meeting these ladies, it was also a first time I have attended any books signing (apart from my own). Let me just start out and say that these ladies are incredible! To take the time out of their busy lives and put together a tour like this; serious kudos are in order.
Now on to the recap of the evening. I was fortunate enough to go with a friend, who although is not a reader, was sweet to spend an evening like this with me.
|Smart Chicks Kick It at Scottsdale, AZ|
|Alyson Noel and I (Wooohoo!) :)|
Moving down the line, I had the privilege of meeting the rest of the Smart Chicks and had my picture taken with each one.
|Kimberly Derting and I :)|
|Holly Black and I :-)|