"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving wishes...and a question to my dear readers!

Happy Thanksgiving! I couldn’t resist a day such as this. I apologize for my absence, it’s been quite a busy time for me. So here I am, having a day off and finally blogging. 
At the moment I’m enjoying the four “F’s” of Thanksgiving. Food, family, friends, and football. Oh look, the Cowboys just scored. Sadly, my boys (PACKERS) are not playing today, but football on thanksgiving day is football on thanksgiving day. I’m just enjoying the fact that I don’t have to be at work, or anywhere, today. Lounging in my comfy clothes, with my computer and food within easy reach is just the day I needed. 
Being Russian, we are big on salads. Our salads are a meal all on their own. So after spending the morning cooking and chopping, I will have to say that the food was delicious and nutritious. The best way I can tie this day in is by showing you a few pictures. 
Greetings from my plate :)
Because I just had to...

Oh ya! 
Do the "Gobble Dance" This is Old Navy add and I loved it!!!
Now, I’ve been toying with an idea of starting a blog told in pictures. Basically, a picture a day kind of a thing. It’s not a new idea by any means but I’m such a picture oriented person that I just feel like I should do it. However, I can either start a entirely new blog or just try to update this one with a picture a day. You chose! Let me know what you would prefer more and I’ll work it in! 
Because to tell you the truth the reason I’m posting this as a thanksgiving blog is because I am thankful for you! My dear readers, I would not be able to do what I do without your support. I’ve never imagined myself publishing a book, but now I can’t imagine not writing. All of you have been such an encouragement to me and I wanted to say thank you! 
Well, I’m off to enjoy my first day off in, lets just say, a while! :) Leave a comment letting me know which blog option you would prefer! Thanks darlings!!!
Much love, 
Valia

No comments:

Flickr