"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wonderful World of California...

I cannot believe how fast time flies! This is day five of our road trip adventure, final day in California. It has been a blast! I have to say that we have been blessed with such wonderful friends and family. This stay in California would not be possible if not that. They opened up their homes to us and I want to say a public thank you to Mrs. C and family, and Aunt Nadine! What would this world be without friends? I hope that I will never have to find out. Today was our Hollywood trip. The weather was beautiful, the company was great, and the streets werent crowded. Now how often does that happen in Hollywood? We even made our own adventure of hunting for the Hollywood sign (which we found).
We climbed a hill to get a better view and it was worth it! Better pictures are coming along with the video. Once the video's gone through the editing process, I will be posting it on my youtube channel. Please subscribe and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Flickr