"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Once More With Feeling (Chance and Dakota)

   Hello lovelies,

   Can you believe it's only 8 days till EDGE OF FALLING comes out??? 8 DAYS! I can't believe it's already here. Also, it came way to fast!
   Chance and Dakota are my babies. I loved them in Falling by Design and I LOVE them even more now. But you already know that. I won't babble too long. Here's the teaser!

   "You can't promise dogs not biting. They're dogs. They'll bite if they want to." His laugh rings out once more and I try to suppress the shivers that tumble over each other as they spread over my whole body. If I don't get a hold of myself, I'm going to have to smack my face against the wall or something. Stupid hormones. 
   "Dakota, please tell me you're not afraid of puppies."
   "I am NOT afraid of puppies. I'm simply stating a fact. You can't predict how an animal will act."
   "Oh,  you are so afraid of puppies." 


Cuteness!
  Just 8 more days and you'll be able to read the whole book for yourself!!!

   As a special treat, you can get book one, Falling by Design, for 99 cents! If you haven't read it yet, you can pick up a copy now!

   Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Falling-Design-Valia-Lind-ebook/dp/B00IY9ZM2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407222562&sr=8-1&keywords=falling+by+design

   Who's excited for Edge of Falling? I AM!

   Much love,

   Valia






No comments:

Flickr