"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Welcome!

Hey lovelies, 

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry, had to get that out of the way. So today marks the beginning of the WEEKLY teasers I'll be posting for the upcoming release of my newest book (title and date still to be announced). But guys, GUYS, the cover!!! Just wait till you see the cover. I'm a little bit in love with it. Okay, maybe a lot in love with it. It's perfect for the story and I couldn't be happier with it. But I digress. 
      Are you ready for the teaser? 


Blood mingling with sweat, they watched each other through the haze that seemed to surround on every side. He could barely lift his head, just enough to see the tears streaming down her face. There was so much he wanted to say to her. There was nothing he could do to make it right. 




What do you think? Are you intrigued? Who's excited with me? 

Stay tuned for more!

Much love, 

Valia 

No comments:

Flickr