"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Pieces of Revenge!!

   Hey lovelies,

   Only 9 more days to go!!!!!!!!  Seriously, time flies when you're having....serious panic attacks and not enough hours in the day to get everything done?
   Anyway.
   I'm excited. Hope you are too. Here's a little teaser from Pieces of Revenge!

     "Drive!" I yell, jumping inside. There is shouting behind us and definite sound of footsteps. I roll down the window, as Logan pulls out the parking lot. My eyes scan the scene, taking in the three burly men with handguns. They leave the cover of the building behind and race for their car. As soon as I register which one is theirs, I take aim. Loud bangs echo inside our car as my gun discharges. 
      One. 
      Two. 
      Three.



   Well? Are you ready to read Pieces of Revenge yet, or what?? f

   While I have you here, take a minute to help a girl out and clink on this link: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/18980-pieces-of-revenge-release-day?locale=en

   All you have to do is sign up for a release day blitz! I need all 100 or it won't work!
   Thanks!


   Much love,

   Valia
 




No comments:

Flickr