"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pieces of Revenge is LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

   Hello lovelies,

   I can't believe this day has already come! PIECES OF REVENGE, book one in Titanium series, is now available!!!
Thank you, thank you :)
Here are the links:
 
Paperbacks: COMING SOON!

And don't forget to add it to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23377941-pieces-of-revenge


If you guys are around, I'm having a Facebook Release Party! There will be tons of giveaways and all kinds of authors stopping by, so you should too! 


   Before I go, I just want to say thank you THANK YOU to every single one of you who have bought and read and loved my books. I couldn't do this without your support and it means the world to me! I hope you enjoy Tasia and Logan's story! 

   Much love, 

   Valia 



1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Dijoo know, dear, revenge aint cool?
If you take revenge, after awhile,
Jesus will have nthn to do with you?
Jussayn.
Juss a thot.
You want Seventh-Heaven?
Revenge aint a wise idea.
Why?
Let God get even.
Not you - revenge might
lead you down to the Abyss o'Misery.
We gotta lotta learn from each other
So... howzabout this:
Meet me Upstairs someday, babe.
Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER and yummmy
S C H N A X X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta lotta tok about
conscerning our 101+ nonillion
novels we'd RITE...
Cya soon in the
Great Beyond, miss gorgeous...

Flickr