"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Chance & Dakota Feels!

   Hey lovelies,

   I seriously cannot believe we're almost at the end of July. Where has the time gone? If you missed my announcement yesterday, Edge of Falling is scheduled for release the 2nd week of August!! YEAH! That's only 3 weeks away!
 
 I'm excited!

 And nervous.

 And so ready to share Chance & Dakota's story with you!

 But also nervous. Did I mention nervous?

 ANYWAY.

 It's time for another teaser! Let's get to that!


   We stand frozen, studying each other in that new way of ours. I'm trying to figure out what to say, how to put him back into that special place I keep locked up inside of me. Suddenly, I'm hot from my hike, my clothes sticking to my body at my back. I can tell he wants to ask what's going on with me. He's so good at reading my moods. He's waiting for me to say something, anything, so I go for the one thing I know will put us back on even footing. 
   "Did you jus squeak?" I ask, letting my eyes squint in contemplation. 
   He stands up straighter, offended. "I'm a man. We don't make those kind of noises." 

   Awe. I do love me some Chance and Dakota feels. How about you? Leave me a comment telling me what you think!

   And here's a teaser picture to tie you over as well :)
How cute are they? :)
  If you haven't yet, you can add my book on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22674926-edge-of-falling

  Also, there's just a few more days left to sign up for an ARC copy: http://valialind.blogspot.com/2014/07/arc-sign-ups-for-edge-of-falling.html

  Much love, 

  Valia







No comments:

Flickr