"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Chance & Dakota (plus pictures)


Hey lovelies,

   Look at me, putting up a Teaser Tuesday on a Tuesday. I can't believe how fast June has gone by. We're already a month closer to the release of book two! AH!
  *runs around screaming*
   Anyway, enough of the freaking out. Today we have a little glimpse of Chance and Dakota. I also have a few pictures I found on Pinterest that kind of inspires. Enjoy!

   "Chance, you're doing the weird staring thing again. Is there something on my face?"
   "No, sorry. Your hair is all over the place." Her hands reach for her locks automatically, a tiny blush of embarrassment on her cheeks. She tries to tame the mess, smoothing it out a little bit frantically. I surprise myself when I grab her hand, stilling the movement.
   "It looks great. Don't worry." I run my hand over her hair, distracted by the softness under my fingertips. When my eyes meet hers, there's not much room between us.

I can totally see these two here. Although, they're not there just yet :)
So sweet :)

   What do you think? Are you excited? I'm excited! :)

   Much love,

   Valia

No comments:

Flickr