"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BEA 2014, Here I Come (in gif form)!!!!

   Hello lovelies

   So, in case you can't tell by my title, I am excited about BEA! So SO excited. 



Does that mean that in my excitement I am all ready to go? That would be a definite no. I have one outfit in my suitcase. Maybe. 
   But that's besides the point because it's BEA time and I'M READY!




   Now, if you're going, I WANT TO SEE YOU!


   In case you missed it, I have a signing:

        Friday, May 30th       1:00-2:00pm        Location: Table 3005

   I'll be signing copies of Falling by Design and talking about my new book, if you're into that kind of a thing. 
                                                 
   I'm so excited to have the opportunity to go and meet all the wonderful bookish people. If you're around, come say hi! I'll probably be the one giddy with glee, walking (or skipping) around. Seriously, if you see me, DON'T BE SHY. Come say hi!!!




   Much love, 

   Valia 

No comments:

Flickr