"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Touch of Disney World Wonder with Pictures!


Hello lovelies! I’m back! I know, I know you’ve all missed me terribly. It was quite odd not being online for over a week. Sure, I checked my email to make sure I wasn’t missing anything but that was about it. Anyway, that is beside the point. I’m here to talk about Disney World!
I’ve never been to Disney World before, I’ve never even been to Florida before this trip. I also don’t remember the last time I’ve taken an actual vacation so this was fun on so many levels. We stayed there for six days, and went to all four parks. 
The thing about Disney World that I never really understood before is how happy that place truly is. Sure, I’ve seen commercials and pictures of smiling faces and lots of music. Even with all that I wasn’t prepared for all the amazingness I saw. 
That place really did inspire me in so many different ways. I’ve finished my current WIP on the flight home, and now I will be starting edits and a new project that came to me while I was walking the streets of Disney World. I don’t even know where to start talking about all the awesome so here are some pictures!






I am completely and totally in love with that place! Just to warn you, I’ll probably be posting Disney related pictures to everything for a while. :-)
In other news, Simplicity officially re-releases June 1st!!! *SQUEE* So very excited about this development. For those of you who haven’t met Alexis and Jake I’m very excited for you to do so! They’re my first complete characters and really my babies. I hope you enjoy their journey as much as I loved writing it. 
Oh and if I owed you an email, you probably have it by now. 
Well, I’m off to work on boring things now (homework is calling my name). Much love and hugs to y’all!
Valia 

No comments:

Flickr