"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lucky Seven (Writing) Meme!


Can you believe it? I’m actually participating! This is because I can’t say no to the fabulous Farrah Penn. If you don’t follow her, you should! She’s amazing! And her Lucky Seven is Awesome!!
Here are the rules for the Lucky Seven Meme:
*Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP 
*Go to line 7 
*Copy down the next 7 lines (sentences or paragraphs) and post them exactly as they're written. No cheating. 
*Tag 7 authors 
*Let them know
My Seven
I can't comprehend the changes brewing within me. In the past few days, I have made too many trips down memory lane, too many decisions that involve him. I trust him like I've never trusted anyone before. Being with him is changing me, making me more... human. Its terrifying, thrilling, unbelievable. I don't know what to do or what to feel. But when I stop to think about it, the question still remains: can I afford to be human? 
Tagging:

*Note: if you’ve already been tagged (and I missed it) I apologize!

1 comment:

Julie Musil said...

Found you on Michele Shaw's blog! Congratulations on "Simplicity." And these seven lines are pretty darn awesome :)

Flickr