"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner and Apologies!

Hello darlings!

First of all, I’m sorry I’ve been missing again! I have been hard at work on revisions on Secret Project #1! This story is so dear to my heart, I can’t wait to share it with ya’ll. On the other hand, I haven’t really been missing because I’ve been blogging over at YA Warehouse every Friday. 
So go here
And here
And read my wonderful posts (make sure to leave me some love) :-)
Second of all, I have a winner to announce for my Celebratory Festivities Giveaway! 
Drum roll please.......
.....
.....
.....
The winner is.....
Arianne Cruz who chose Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Thank you so much for everyone who entered!!! I’ll be hosting more giveaways during the Christmas season so make sure to check back!!! 
I love you all to pieces but I must go back to my writing cave now!!! Hugs!
Much love, 
Valia 

1 comment:

Arianne said...

thank u so much and i hope your cave is nice and cozy :)

Flickr