"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 4, 2011

New Project Revealed, NaNoWriMo, and Submissions, Oh My!!!!

Hey lovely people who visit my blog!


How are you this fine day? I'm doing quite well, thanks so much for asking.
First and foremost, I have some BIG news I have to share with you is...drumroll please........
Are you ready???


No, really are you???




You sure right???






Here it is........YA Warehouse is now live!!!!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




What is YA Warehouse you may ask? I'll tell ya! It is a collabaration blog consisting of myself, Rick Lipman, Nova Lovette, and Pam van Hylckama (as of this morning, so if you don't see her bio, never fear. We'll get to that!) I'm so super duper excited about this its a bit embarrassing. :)


Now unto some other updates. Did I tell you November was going to be my blogging month? It really was but then I had to go and give in to the peer pressure of NaNoWriMo. Can you believe it? Yes, I can't either.
Also, I turned in "secret project #3" to the publisher so I'm all aflutter. And a nervous wreck. Yes, that right there pretty much sums up what I am at the moment. Anyway, on to some links for ya'll!


1. YA Warehouse - join us on our latest adventures. I'll be taking over Fridays!


2. My NaNoWriMo account. I'd love for you to come kick me into gear now and then.


3. Goodreads account. I keep forgetting to share it.


And don't forget, my giveaway ends November 15th!!! Enter while you still have the time!!!


Much love,
Valia

No comments:

Flickr