"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'll get you Henry Higgins!!!! (I received an award!)

   I don't know what to say.
                Except for...
                ...I can't wear this at work.
            I never thought anything like this would happen to me.
             I kind of hoped it wouldn't. But now that it has...
                ...I just want to say that...
                ...I'm very...
                ...very honored.
                And...
                ...moved.
                And...
                ...truly touched.
                And...
                ...I really do want world peace.
Ok, so I’m no Sandra Bullock. Or Miss Congeniality. However, the super talented, sweet, lovely Jennifer Archer graciously presented me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I’m just so honored! Someone reads my ramblings? *hides* (But I guess its too late for that).


So I must say, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I humbly accept the award and the responsibility. I will be posting seven random things about me in the near future, and choosing my own successors. 
Take a gander at Jennifer's blog and all its beauty! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed. Lots of love to all you wonderful people! *bows*
*princess wave*
Much love, 
Valia

1 comment:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Congrats on your award! You are very stylish! ;)

Flickr