"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why am I sitting in the middle of nowhere...

Title courtesy of Caro Emerald and her song "Stuck"
   Hello lovely people of internet! How are you this fine February day? Me? Well, I’m struggling with some serious writing block. I know, I know. Who doesn’t, right? But since it is February 22nd, and it is a book birthday to some awesome books, I thought I’d take a little break and post a little blog. 

Haven by Kristi Cook
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifforn
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
One day soon, I will be on that Book Birthday’s list. Maybe. Possibly. Hopefully. Ok, to quote Hellcats captain, “Positive outcomes only!” So, I’m going to go be positive, and positively finish this chapter! Happy reading everyone!
Much love,

Valia

No comments:

Flickr