"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nutritious and Delicious

I’ve had this sudden fixation on salads lately, and a friend of mine brought one to work the other day. So simple, and yet, you’re taste buds will be thanking you with every bite. A few have been asking me about it, so I thought I’d just make a post! Thank you Regina, for introducing me to this simple deliciousness. The rest of you, happy eating!

Broccoli Salad

Ingredients:
4 Cups Broccoli
1 Cup Currants
½ Cup Red Onion
½ Cup Sunflower Seeds

Dressing:
1 Cup Mayo
3 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Vinegar

Mix dressing separately, then add to the ingredients. Enjoy!!

Let me know what you think! I would love to pass the compliments to the one who introduced me to the recipe!

Much love to all, 

Valia <3



No comments:

Flickr