"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Beginnings

Happy February 1st minions! How are you on this fine day? I’m going on no sleep but this post is way over due so here we go!



Yapalloza:
Guys, you have no idea how much fun I had at this event! First of all, all of those authors are fabulous.


Courtesy of Cecil Castellucci




The question and answer section was amazing. Some quotes from the day:
Good fiction never lies to you - Tom Leveen
Writing YA is like reliving all of life’s firsts - Bree Despain
When you get an idea, write it down before you forget. I bet you have a lot of stories in you. - Anna Carey
I can't tell you how excited I was to meet everyone, especially Anna (hi Anna). It was so nice to finally meet her face to face! She's a darling! 
 
 


New Project:
Remember how I mentioned that new project I’m working on? Did you see my Pinterest page with all the inside info? Guess what? I’m in LOVE! This story is fabulous and amazing and awesome! I’m not sure how y’all are going to feel about it but I love when a plan comes together (Yes, I just totally channelled my inner Captain Hannibal). 
Winners:
YA Giveaway hop: Kathryn - Destined by Jessie Harrell
          Ashley - Entwined by Heather Dixon
          Sarah - $10 Gift Card 
Destined Giveaway : Andreea and Angela
Emails have been sent! You have 48 hours to respond!
Well I’m off to get some sleep before I fall over. Much love!
Valia 

No comments:

Flickr