"...her secret is patience..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, June 5, 2010

In my absence...

Once again I have to apologize for my lack of blogging. This past two weeks have been unbelievably hectic for me. Later today I will be sharing a few thoughts with you all, but for now I thought I'd share a few of the things that have been occupying my time.

First of all, I had a graduation photo session with this lovely young lady! Sometimes I really miss photography. I dont do it often enough. Shes a beautiful girl and therefore it was easy and fun to have a session with her. I am still working on the 3000 pictures I took at the last wedding and I will be posting those as well.







I also had to put together a slide show of nature/beach pictures for an activity. Here is one of the pictures I used. This is an authentic, Valia Lind Photography, from the time I went to Hawaii. If any of you are interested in actually watching the slide show, let me know and I'll post it.


And last but definitely not least, I have been spending a lot of my time preparing for my book signing this Sunday. I cannot believe it is actually only a day away! I'm nervous but very excited!
I hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Flickr